Shinobi Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Naruto based rp board, currently under construction

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Basic RP rules
Test for alt stats Empty10th January 2012, 10:25 pm by Anrui暗涙
Basic RP rules

During roleplay it is important to exercise etiquette and respect for your fellow roleplayers roleplaying as well as patience. However there are certain guidelines in place that ensure that everything is fun but most importantly fair as fair play breeds fun when it comes to RP as well as easy.
God-modding, metagaming, auto-hitting and character control are not allowed and can be …

Comments: 0
Basic Forum Rules
Test for alt stats Empty16th November 2011, 1:02 am by Anrui暗涙
Please follow these basic rules as they will be enforced, some loosely some strictly.

1. Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting. Users consistently posting to the wrong forum may be given a warning

2. Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and …

Comments: 1
Poll
Latest topics
» Another jutsu list.
Test for alt stats Empty1st April 2012, 8:58 pm by Cyphrian Gavril

» Style Template
Test for alt stats Empty18th March 2012, 8:20 pm by Anrui暗涙

» Human Puppets
Test for alt stats Empty13th March 2012, 12:29 am by Anrui暗涙

» In game Weather
Test for alt stats Empty7th March 2012, 12:00 am by Anrui暗涙

» Tick Tock, There Goes The Clock
Test for alt stats Empty6th March 2012, 11:14 pm by Anrui暗涙

» Mission Creation
Test for alt stats Empty2nd March 2012, 8:01 pm by Anrui暗涙

» Old money systems
Test for alt stats Empty2nd March 2012, 6:30 pm by Anrui暗涙

» Check list2.0
Test for alt stats Empty2nd March 2012, 6:06 pm by Hinotsuki

» Rough Item List WIP
Test for alt stats Empty2nd February 2012, 10:02 am by Seisho

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
Anrui暗涙
Test for alt stats I_vote_lcapTest for alt stats I_voting_barTest for alt stats I_vote_rcap 
Hinotsuki
Test for alt stats I_vote_lcapTest for alt stats I_voting_barTest for alt stats I_vote_rcap 
Hoshua"TheForever"Hoo
Cyphrian Gavril
Most active topics
Specialties Revealed!
Test for alt stats
Old money systems
Traveling.
~Raw Jutsus!~
Characters MIA!
Ninjutsu core basics
Another jutsu list.
Example for the Stats
Trainings posts and Stats
Statistics
We have 15 registered users
The newest registered user is enrihen

Our users have posted a total of 208 messages in 41 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Test for alt stats

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hinotsuki
Admin
Hinotsuki

Test for alt stats Empty
PostSubject: Test for alt stats   Test for alt stats Empty2nd November 2011, 4:59 pm

Here i will Try out the alternative Stats.Even try to explain them.I give my best!

So lets see we have following stats:

Stats of the Body:

Strength (STR)-- How strong your character is
Endurance (END)---- How hardy your character is
Dexterity (DEX)--- How good your character is good with their hands
Spiritual Energy (SEN)---- The spiritual makeup of chakra
Physical Energy (PHE)--- The physical make up of chakra
Chakra Control ( CTR) --- The skill to handle and use chakra

Stats of the Mind:
Basic:

TAIKNW
GENKNW
NINKNW
WEAKNW

advanced:
MEDICKNW
PUPPETKNW
FUINKNW
KENKNW
SUMKNW

We have 10 Basic Stats.10 Stats we will start with means we need at least 10 dices for Acad level. I will try out with 12 If the stats get too low we increae by 2 if they are too high we decrease by two.

Total Chakra (CHA) = SEN + 1/2PHE, rounded
Stamina ( STA) = END+1/2PHE,rounded

Basic Stats:
Taijutsu STR + END + PHE / 3, rounded + TAIKNW
Genjutsu CTR + 1/2END + 1/2SEN/2, rounded + GENKNW
Ninjutsu SEN + 1/2END +1/2 CTR/2, rounded + NINKNW
Weaponry DEX + PHE + STR/3, rounded + WEAKNW

advanced stats
Medical SEN+ CTR + END/3, rounded + MEDKNW
Fuinjutsu DEX + SEN + CTR/3, rounded + FUINKNW
KenJutsu STR+END+PHE+CTR/4,rounded+ KENKNW
Puppets DEX + PHE + CTR/3, rounded + PUPKNW
Summoning: DEX+ SEN+ END/3, rounded + SUMKNW

however the stats will show us how strong one is with what jutsu,for that we have formulas.Those will be found t the character sheets and calculated there so they don't need ot be calculated over and over again!

So currently the Dice system to get points would look like this,for each rank:

Acad : 12xD6
Genin: 15xD6
Chuunin:18xD6
Jounin:22xD6
Anbu:24xD6
Kage:28xD6

Now it is time to try out the dices to see if they give to many or too less points!
Back to top Go down
Hinotsuki
Admin
Hinotsuki

Test for alt stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test for alt stats   Test for alt stats Empty2nd November 2011, 5:07 pm

I will built an Acad now
Yay for dices and m math problem!
Back to top Go down
Anrui暗涙
Admin
Anrui暗涙

Test for alt stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test for alt stats   Test for alt stats Empty2nd November 2011, 5:07 pm

The member 'Hinotsuki' has done the following action : \"Fate speaks...\"

'Status Dice' : 2, 1, 5, 2, 3, 4, 4, 1, 6, 4, 3, 4
Back to top Go down
https://shinobichron.rpg-board.net
Hinotsuki
Admin
Hinotsuki

Test for alt stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test for alt stats   Test for alt stats Empty2nd November 2011, 6:06 pm

So 39 points all in all. Now we put them on the stats...um
but somehow the stats are..well we got 10 stats....30:10 = 3 means they get at least 3 points...this is kinda...few if you ask me.

So cause of that we might scrap the dices and i will put points as i see fit.
With 100 all 10 stats would have 10 points. However we do need some Limits .Why limits? Well we got body and mind stats. The body stats should not be 0 as zero would mean death. Zero in strenthg would mean that ou cannot carry your own weight. And 0 in Taijutsu knowlendge would mean you have no clue about Taijutsu. So in order to be able to use a E-Rank Jutsu you need at least 5 points .5 is the minimum you should have in the body stats at least.I chose 45points for Acad,thus avooid that an Acad is too balanced at the beginning.

Stats of the Body:

Strength (STR)-- 5
Endurance (END)----5
Dexterity (DEX)--- 5
Spiritual Energy (SEN)---- 5
Physical Energy (PHE)--- 5
Chakra Control ( CTR) --- 5

Stats of the Mind:
Basic:
TAIKNW:10
GENKNW:0
NINKNW:3
WEAKNW:2

Basic Stats:
Taijutsu 5 + 5 + 5 / 3, rounded + 10=15

MY Acad is for sure a genius whenit comes to Taijutsu Very Happy The rest however is not his XD

Genjutsu 5 + 2+ 2/2, rounded + 0 =4
he has 0 Knowlendge about gen jutsu so even with a bit talent he would be unable to use it!

Ninjutsu 5 + 2 +2/2, rounded + 3 =7
He does know a bit about Ninjutus yet not enough to use it properly.

Weaponry 5 + 5 + 5/3, rounded + 2 = 7
Again he has not enough knowlendge.

Knowlendge is more important that it looks at the first glance.

I am not sure if 45 are to few points.Maybe 55 are better.Beside a speciality might even give Boni to what you choose...like a talent bonus..who knows
Back to top Go down
Hinotsuki
Admin
Hinotsuki

Test for alt stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test for alt stats   Test for alt stats Empty2nd November 2011, 6:15 pm

With ten more points the characte owuld be a wee bit more balanced you could have the rest of the KNW stats be 5 while one is still 10

It would help to focus more on the speciality.

Now we only need to find out when what kind of Jutsu is possible..Like 5 = E rnak Jutsu
Back to top Go down
Anrui暗涙
Admin
Anrui暗涙

Test for alt stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test for alt stats   Test for alt stats Empty2nd November 2011, 10:42 pm

For the limits I propose we have

E= 5
D= 10
C= 25
B= 40
A= 60
S= 90

There is a lot of work to go into getting to the 'powerful' techniques regarding the sheer amount of skill, not even mentioning chakra and control need to use them. This means that you must have knowledge equivalent to the limit as a minimum in order to begin learning techniques of that class, however the minimum may vary depending on the technique.

In order to learn any C rank Ninjutsu, you must first have a minimum NINKNW of 25, restrictions based on what jutsu it is may vary however, and there may also be stat restrictions as well, so you may need 25 NINKNW and say, 27 CTR to learn a certain jutsu.

Back to top Go down
Anrui暗涙
Admin
Anrui暗涙

Test for alt stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test for alt stats   Test for alt stats Empty4th November 2011, 3:31 am

Maybe an acad can get 55 stat points?

So that things would be more balanced as then, they may come out to be...

Stats of the Body:

Strength (STR)-- 6
Endurance (END)----5
Dexterity (DEX)--- 9
Spiritual Energy (SEN)---- 7
Physical Energy (PHE)--- 6
Chakra Control ( CTR) --- 6

Stats of the Mind:
Basic:
TAIKNW:8
GENKNW:0
NINKNW:3
WEAKNW:5

It actually depends more on how the stats are wished to be distributed by the player rather than how many there are...but we can go with yours, it doesn't really matter much for acad. They have to work upwards anyway. Plus they will increase as they train and learn in the academy, so...

Don't mind me, I am lacking rest.
Back to top Go down
Hinotsuki
Admin
Hinotsuki

Test for alt stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test for alt stats   Test for alt stats Empty6th November 2011, 8:45 pm

E= 5
D= 10
C= 25
B= 40
A= 60
S= 90

I was thinking..It is hard to simply put limits for points down,so i thought real hard about it. and me being..extreml bad at math had a HARD time. Yes YES. But i will explain my way of thinking.

First come the Academy students. Those are young and do not know alot of the world yet,in fact they are gemstones that need to be polished. As they are still at the beginning,they do now have alot of knowlendge et and most likly know no jutsu yet.Well the balanced Academy student knows no Jutsu yet,but in the end it is the player who puts the points at the stats.So the Academy Students will differ greatly.

Academy Student : 45

th next Rank is Genin right? Genin know E rank Jutsu. ONLY FEW know C rank Jutsu,like Gokakyu no Jutsu,as it is a C rank jutsu and takes up alot of chakra. It is more common that a Genin knows E rank and up to 2 D rank Jutsu.

Genin:70

So the beginning odinary chuunin is good with D rank jutsus and should have up to 2 C rank Jutsu!

Chuunin : 150

The balanced Jounin has a base of C rank Jutsu,the same goes for the Kazekage and the Anbu. However the Jounin is also able to use up to 4 B rank,2 A rnak and one S rank Jutsu

Jounin:620

The Anbu is most likly skilled as a Jounin but has some special training thus knows one more S rank jutsu!

Anbu:710

The Kage has nearl his own level,the Crank jutsu create a base while he/she also knows up to 6 B rank ,4 A rank and 4 S rank jutsu

Kage: PS Ange doens't wnat to compute

Back to top Go down
Hinotsuki
Admin
Hinotsuki

Test for alt stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test for alt stats   Test for alt stats Empty7th November 2011, 7:05 pm

Ok,here comes a try to ..make the gaps smaller and fairer. I am not sure,if it works. However instead of adding everything together i make it a wee bit different. The explainations per rank stay though.

E= 5
D= 10
C= 25
B= 40
A= 60
S= 90

First come the Academy students. Those are young and do not know alot of the world yet,in fact they are gemstones that need to be polished. As they are still at the beginning,they do now have alot of knowlendge et and most likly know no jutsu yet.Well the balanced Academy student knows no Jutsu yet,but in the end it is the player who puts the points at the stats.So the Academy Students will differ greatly.

Academy Student : 45

th next Rank is Genin right? Genin know E rank Jutsu. ONLY FEW know C rank Jutsu,like Gokakyu no Jutsu,as it is a C rank jutsu and takes up alot of chakra. It is more common that a Genin knows E rank and up to 2 D rank Jutsu.Instead of adding 10 E rank and two D rank jutsu together we now,take 8 E and 2 D. We replace two E-rank with the D rank points.
the highest is always replaced with the new and higher stat..

Genin:60

So the beginning odinary chuunin is good with D rank jutsus and should have up to 2 C rank Jutsu! 8 D rank+ 2 C rank to get the Chuunin points

Chuunin : 130

The balanced Jounin has a base of C rank Jutsu,the same goes for the Kazekage and the Anbu. However the Jounin is also able to use up to 4 B rank,2 A rnak and one S rank Jutsu
This is more tricky..However the base is C right? And the highest is replaced by the highest =8 C+2B+A+S

Jounin: 430

The Anbu is most likly skilled as a Jounin but has some special training thus knows one more S rank jutsu!8C+2B+2S

Anbu:460

The Kage has nearl his own level,the Crank jutsu create a base while he/she also knows up to 6 B rank ,4 A rank and 4 S rank jutsu 4C+2B+4S

Kage: 540
Back to top Go down
Hoshua"TheForever"Hoo

Hoshua

Test for alt stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test for alt stats   Test for alt stats Empty8th November 2011, 8:37 pm

First off I would like to say hey how are you guys its been a while since i have been away from that site that will not be named due to not sure whether or not you guys want to mention it and Im not wanting to advertise it. While I was away I was looking into other Naruto rpg's whether forum or chat like you know. Well the one that really sparked my interest was a forum based and it seemed to have the stat thing figured out.

Not sure if you want to test it out but they went by a point buy system instead of roll thus taking out the first use of dice. Also there stats were as listed.

"[list]Strength:
Constitution:
Stamina:
Agility:
Dexterity:
Intelligence:
Wisdom:
Charisma:
Comeliness:"

Strength being strength.
Con being how much damage you can take.
Stamina your chakra pool and what not.
Agility= speed and manuverability.
Dexterity for how good are you at ranged weapons and hand signs(a puppeteer's bread and butter).
Intel is how much you know or can know.
Wisdom gave you more of an insite of whats going to or is happening(max out and your basically a metagaming god in character).
charisma like DnD basically.
and finally Comeliness, pretty much pointless but it was how sexy you are and normally could not be trained (there kazekage took a Special Ability to train this and by the end had so much of this stat that even straight men had to admit to having questionable feelings around him).

They dropped the ability to make an acad. bad idea in my opinion so genin started with 60 SP and max stat in one area for starting base 14, Chuunin got 80 Sp with top out of 16, Jounin 100 SP and 18, Anbu and Kage with 120 SP and topped at 20.

They also had Fighting styles that allowed one to increase certain stats under different circumstances and allowed Special Abillities to be made free and usually unrestricted as long as countered by a equally major/minor Weakness.

Now im not saying You guys should jump on this and just take it from them but Im just pointing out what others are doing since this one seemed to have a sensible and easy to put together character sheet.....
Back to top Go down
Hinotsuki
Admin
Hinotsuki

Test for alt stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test for alt stats   Test for alt stats Empty8th November 2011, 8:42 pm

Hoshua"TheForever"Hoo wrote:
First off I would like to say hey how are you guys its been a while since i have been away from that site that will not be named due to not sure whether or not you guys want to mention it and Im not wanting to advertise it. While I was away I was looking into other Naruto rpg's whether forum or chat like you know. Well the one that really sparked my interest was a forum based and it seemed to have the stat thing figured out.

Not sure if you want to test it out but they went by a point buy system instead of roll thus taking out the first use of dice. Also there stats were as listed.

"[list]Strength:
Constitution:
Stamina:
Agility:
Dexterity:
Intelligence:
Wisdom:
Charisma:

Strength being strength.
Dexterity for how good are you at ranged weapons and hand signs(a puppeteer's bread and butter).
Wisdom gave you more of an insite of whats going to or is happening(max out and your basically a metagaming god in character).
and finally Comeliness, pretty much pointless but it was how sexy you are and normally could not be trained (there kazekage took a Special Ability to train this and by the end had so much of this stat that even straight men had to admit to having questionable feelings around him).

They dropped the ability to make an acad. bad idea in my opinion so genin started with 60 SP and max stat in one area for starting base 14, Chuunin got 80 Sp with top out of 16, Jounin 100 SP and 18, Anbu and Kage with 120 SP and topped at 20.

They also had Fighting styles that allowed one to increase certain stats under different circumstances and allowed Special Abillities to be made free and usually unrestricted as long as countered by a equally major/minor Weakness.

Now im not saying You guys should jump on this and just take it from them but Im just pointing out what others are doing since this one seemed to have a sensible and easy to put together character sheet.....

We started with a simmliar System but dumped it.the one we have now is much better and helps more..the dices will be taken out soon.too...I am ver sad about that.
Back to top Go down
Anrui暗涙
Admin
Anrui暗涙

Test for alt stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test for alt stats   Test for alt stats Empty8th November 2011, 8:58 pm

"[list]Strength:
Constitution:
Stamina:
Agility:
Dexterity:
Intelligence:
Wisdom:
Charisma:

Strength being strength.

We're pretty much set on the stat system now, at the moment we're just figuring out how new users, will use it at the beginning to create their character. Ah, I should make an announcement on what's next to work on.
Back to top Go down
Hinotsuki
Admin
Hinotsuki

Test for alt stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test for alt stats   Test for alt stats Empty8th November 2011, 9:02 pm

Well Ty,I posted the points for each rank!
XD

We would still need to test them...but this we can do..when creating test characters..later...We should now..work on the Character Layout.

Then..on ...Jutsus...and how elements work..ah and then locations?

like a libary...oh and we need to focus on skilling and exp then
Back to top Go down
Anrui暗涙
Admin
Anrui暗涙

Test for alt stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test for alt stats   Test for alt stats Empty8th November 2011, 9:10 pm

Hinotsuki wrote:
Well Ty,I posted the points for each rank!
XD

We would still need to test them...but this we can do..when creating test characters..later...We should now..work on the Character Layout.

Then..on ...Jutsus...and how elements work..ah and then locations?

like a libary...oh and we need to focus on skilling and exp then

I was letting Hosh know that :p

Actually I say the layout is actually almost done, I mean, what's wrong with mine?

Then I say we need to work on the jutsu's of course, and we need to figure out training and other concepts.
Back to top Go down
Hoshua"TheForever"Hoo

Hoshua

Test for alt stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test for alt stats   Test for alt stats Empty8th November 2011, 10:20 pm

will we doing by word base for training? this rank jutsu = this many words of in character training, 1 stat point = lets say 1500 words of training and once a stat gets to like 22, 32 word training doubles and doubles again? What is the max base stat in any one attribute someone could have anyway?
Back to top Go down
Anrui暗涙
Admin
Anrui暗涙

Test for alt stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test for alt stats   Test for alt stats Empty8th November 2011, 10:32 pm

will we doing by word base for training? this rank jutsu = this many words of in character training, 1 stat point = lets say 1500 words of training and once a stat gets to like 22, 32 word training doubles and doubles again? What is the max base stat in any one attribute someone could have anyway?

Hinotsuki and I have already decided that we do not want to base it on word count, well, not that much anyway.

The max base stat, not counting a specialty is 100. But the stat caps can vary by specialties, for example:

If you have a Taijutsu specialist that is the highest rank, Kage or Elite Jounin (Because to be a Kage level you have to be the head of a village) then the stat limit as a total may be...

150 for the total Taijutsu stat and taijutsu related stats will also have higher caps for whatever rank you are at, but in conjunction, Ninjutsu for example for the same character may be capped at a total of 55, and ninjutsu related stats will reflect that. However, not everything will raise and lower depending on your specialty. For a Taijutsu specialist, Weaponry will not suffer and will be capped at 100 total.

Kinda confusing, I know. But I haven't got around to making the ups and downs for the specialties and the intricacies for them yet.
Back to top Go down
Hinotsuki
Admin
Hinotsuki

Test for alt stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test for alt stats   Test for alt stats Empty9th November 2011, 8:49 am

..Ty. If 100 is max,then you can only have one S rank jutsu in an un specialized area,correct?
Back to top Go down
Hinotsuki
Admin
Hinotsuki

Test for alt stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test for alt stats   Test for alt stats Empty9th November 2011, 8:51 am

By the way.I shall post Stat System,with explaination...i just need a place.

I just want it to look good and useable XD

Ah and to the layout..i told you i want EVERTHING mentioned...does your charaer layout mention..clan ..clan description,KG,summonings..and so on?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Test for alt stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test for alt stats   Test for alt stats Empty

Back to top Go down

Test for alt stats
Page 1 of 1