Shinobi Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Naruto based rp board, currently under construction

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Basic RP rules
Stats stuff thingy Empty10th January 2012, 10:25 pm by Anrui暗涙
Basic RP rules

During roleplay it is important to exercise etiquette and respect for your fellow roleplayers roleplaying as well as patience. However there are certain guidelines in place that ensure that everything is fun but most importantly fair as fair play breeds fun when it comes to RP as well as easy.
God-modding, metagaming, auto-hitting and character control are not allowed and can be …

Comments: 0
Basic Forum Rules
Stats stuff thingy Empty16th November 2011, 1:02 am by Anrui暗涙
Please follow these basic rules as they will be enforced, some loosely some strictly.

1. Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting. Users consistently posting to the wrong forum may be given a warning

2. Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and …

Comments: 1
Poll
Latest topics
» Another jutsu list.
Stats stuff thingy Empty1st April 2012, 8:58 pm by Cyphrian Gavril

» Style Template
Stats stuff thingy Empty18th March 2012, 8:20 pm by Anrui暗涙

» Human Puppets
Stats stuff thingy Empty13th March 2012, 12:29 am by Anrui暗涙

» In game Weather
Stats stuff thingy Empty7th March 2012, 12:00 am by Anrui暗涙

» Tick Tock, There Goes The Clock
Stats stuff thingy Empty6th March 2012, 11:14 pm by Anrui暗涙

» Mission Creation
Stats stuff thingy Empty2nd March 2012, 8:01 pm by Anrui暗涙

» Old money systems
Stats stuff thingy Empty2nd March 2012, 6:30 pm by Anrui暗涙

» Check list2.0
Stats stuff thingy Empty2nd March 2012, 6:06 pm by Hinotsuki

» Rough Item List WIP
Stats stuff thingy Empty2nd February 2012, 10:02 am by Seisho

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
Anrui暗涙
Stats stuff thingy I_vote_lcapStats stuff thingy I_voting_barStats stuff thingy I_vote_rcap 
Hinotsuki
Stats stuff thingy I_vote_lcapStats stuff thingy I_voting_barStats stuff thingy I_vote_rcap 
Hoshua"TheForever"Hoo
Cyphrian Gavril
Most active topics
Specialties Revealed!
Test for alt stats
Old money systems
Traveling.
~Raw Jutsus!~
Characters MIA!
Ninjutsu core basics
Another jutsu list.
Example for the Stats
Trainings posts and Stats
Statistics
We have 15 registered users
The newest registered user is enrihen

Our users have posted a total of 208 messages in 41 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Stats stuff thingy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hinotsuki
Admin
Hinotsuki

Stats stuff thingy Empty
PostSubject: Stats stuff thingy   Stats stuff thingy Empty29th October 2011, 1:00 pm

Stats are like following:

Strentgh:
Dexterity:
Constituation:
Wisdom:
Inteligence :
Perception:

(is not completly sure how to use it all)

Strentgh is determining how strong the body of the Shinobi is.The higher the stat,the stronger will be the physical attack. Strong Shinobi do more Damage with Tai Jutsu and Weapons.

Dexterity is equal to speed(might rename it to speed) The higher this stat,the faster you are,it helps you to evade and determines who will attack first! Dexterity bonus and Constiutation Bonus are used to detemrine the full Defense of the Shinobi.

Constituation is clearly determining the HP but also the CP(chakra points). Consti is also used to determine the Defense.

wisdom is here more the Spiritual energy(might be named to that as it fits it more). Spiritual energy plus energy of the body form Chakra,thus both determine the Chakra points .

Intligence is equal to control. The higher your inteligence the higher is your control of chakra! Wisdom and Inteligence determine the strentgh of your Jutsu ,which need alot of Chakra.Taijutsu and Kenjutsu need Wisdom and Strentgh while Gen and Ninjutus types need Wisdom and Inteligence. Some Other Jutsu types might even need a third Stat. Puppetry would need Dexterity too for example.

Perception determines how good you hear,see ,feel and sense things.Perception is also used to sense Genjutsu and Chakra!

Speed is rolled at the beginnin and determines who attacks first!
Speed:D20 plus dexterity bonus
Attack: Strentgh Bonus+Weapon Bonus+D20
Defense: Constituation Bonus + Dexterity Bonus + Armor +10
HP : 6xD6 + Constiuation Bonus
CH : 3xD6 + Wisdom Bonus + Constituation Bonus

Jutsus

Nin/GenJutsu Attack : Wisdom bonus+ Inteligence Bonus + D20
Taijutsu Attack : Strentgh bonus + wisdom Bonus + D20
Kenjutsu Attack : Strentgh Bonus + Wisdom Bonus + D20 + Weapon Bonus
Sensory Jutsu: Perception Bonus + D 20
Puppetry/Sealing Jutsu: Wisdom bonus+ Inteligence Bonus+ Dexterity Bonus+ D 20

Explaination Post:

Ninja A ran towards his black haired opponent,Ninja B! The young red haired Ninja A ,ran quickly towards his foe,drawing his weapon a Kunai ,as he got closer and closer.However instead of throwing it,he would leap to Ninja B and attempt to stab his foe. (Now we would roll the FATE DICE and add the strentgh bonus as the ninja used a normal attack. His enemy has a Defense of 15 while he himself get only enough boni to reach a 15 too. since both are the same strentgh ,it is a draw)

Ninja B is able to dodge the attack ,by leaping backwards,now it is his turn.He sees an opening and attacks his foe with his bear fists!
( Ninja B has an attack of 16 while Ninja A's defense is 13. 16- 13 = 3 = 3 Damage for A! )

The confused Shinobi is punched right into his face and stumbels backwards.Anger flickers in his blue eyes and he prepares another Attack...

And so on?

Stat Bonus

at the beginning of creation the stats are rolled. 3 D6 per Stat.
3 is the minimum whilst 18 is the maximum

The stats determine the Boni you can have!

0-1 = -5
2-3 = -4
4-5 = -3
6-7 = -2
8-9 = -1
10-11 =0
12-13 = +1
14-15 = +2
16-17 =+3
18-19 =+4
Back to top Go down
Hinotsuki
Admin
Hinotsuki

Stats stuff thingy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stats stuff thingy   Stats stuff thingy Empty29th October 2011, 3:36 pm

Strentgh(STR): The physical strentgh of the Shinobi.

Speed(SPE): The Speed of the Shinobi.

Dexterity(DEX):How well can you use a weapon. How well can you throw it?

Spiritual Energy(SEN):Half of the power that is needed to create chakra.This Determines the amount of Chakra.

Physical Energy(PHE):The other half of your chakra and the true power of your body. How much can you take?How much poision can you take,when do pass out?

Control(CON): The INT STAT says how smart the shinobi is and how well he can use and control the Chakra.

CP(Chakra points) : A Mage would say Mana,we say Chakra points!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CP: 3D6 + PHE Bonus + SEN Bonus

Defense without moving

Normal Defense: PHEbonus+10+armor bonus
Defense+weapon: PHEbonus+10+armor bonus+weaponbonus
Defense+chakra: PHEbonus+10+armor bonus+CONbonus+SENbonus
Defense+chakra+weapon: PHEbonus+10+armor bonus+CONbonus+SENbonus+Weaponbonus

Defense with moving
Normal Defense: PHEbonus+10+armor bonus+SPEbonus
Defense+weapon: PHEbonus+10+armor bonus+weaponbonus+SPEbonus
Defense+chakra: PHEbonus+10+armor bonus+CONbonus+SENbonus+SPEbonus
Defense+chakra+weapon: PHEbonus+10+armor bonus+CONbonus+SENbonus+Weaponbonus+SPEbonus

Attack
Normal Attack
Ranged Weapon Attack: 1/2STR bonus+DEXbonus + SPEbonus +Projectile Bonus+ D20
Ranged Weapon attack with Chakra Boost: 1/2 STRbonus + DEXbonus+ SPEbonus + Projectile Bonus+ CONbonus+1/2 SENbonus+ D20
(admit this is huge XD)

Attack with Weapon: SPbonus+STRbonus + Weapon Bonus +D20
Attack with Weapon and Chakra: STRbonus+SPEbonus+SENbonus+CONbonus+Weaponbonus+D20

TaiJutsu Attack: STRbonus +SPEbonus + CONbonus+ SENbonus+D20

GenJutsu Attack: CONbonus+SENbonus+D20 +EFFECT OF JUTSU

NinJutsu Attack: CONbonus + SENbonus+ 1/2SPEbonus + Element Bonus + Effect of Jutsu+D20

KenJutsu Attack:STRbonus+SPEbonus+SENbonus+CONbonus+Weaponbonus+D20+ Effect of Jutsu

Fuin Jutsu(Sealing):CONbonus+SENbonus+PHEbonus+D20+effect

Medical Jutsu: CONbonus+ SENbonus+DEXbonus+D20+effect

Kugutsu No Jutsu:(puppetry)Conbonus+SENbonus+DEXbonus+Puppetbonus+D20
Puppetry is just one Jutsu,however is needs alot of skill to move a puppet around and use it as tool!

Chakra usage:
Total chakra - Cost of jutsu + INT bonus = Chakra leftover after jutsu?

(WIP)

Last edited by Hinotsuki on 30th October 2011, 3:19 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anrui暗涙
Admin
Anrui暗涙

Stats stuff thingy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stats stuff thingy   Stats stuff thingy Empty29th October 2011, 4:09 pm

How will these work in battle? What about Genjutsu? What about people who can throw well which is most shinobi but cannot use a weapon such as a sword well?

I also think, Chakra points used equal, Total chakra - Cost of jutsu + INT = Chakra leftover after jutsu?

So, Ninja A uses Fireball jutsu which equals maybe 10 chakra points and the total is 64 and the INT = 15 so...

64-10= 54 + 15 = 64, since their limit is 64 they lose nothing...this is stupid now XD

Ok, so...lets try this

Total chakra - Cost of jutsu + INT bonus = Chakra leftover after jutsu?

So, same scenario...

64-10 = 54 + 2 = 56 So because of the bonus, the ninja only loses 8 chakra pts for the jutsu use?

Just brainstorming
Back to top Go down
https://shinobichron.rpg-board.net
Anrui暗涙
Admin
Anrui暗涙

Stats stuff thingy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stats stuff thingy   Stats stuff thingy Empty30th October 2011, 3:12 pm

Kinda too complex with the stats I'd say. It is rather confusing and there is a lot of calculating per post to do in battle. Imagine a team battle or even a war...this is a ton of calculating
Back to top Go down
https://shinobichron.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Stats stuff thingy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stats stuff thingy   Stats stuff thingy Empty

Back to top Go down

Stats stuff thingy
Page 1 of 1