Shinobi Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Naruto based rp board, currently under construction

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Basic RP rules
Old money systems Empty10th January 2012, 10:25 pm by Anrui暗涙
Basic RP rules

During roleplay it is important to exercise etiquette and respect for your fellow roleplayers roleplaying as well as patience. However there are certain guidelines in place that ensure that everything is fun but most importantly fair as fair play breeds fun when it comes to RP as well as easy.
God-modding, metagaming, auto-hitting and character control are not allowed and can be …

Comments: 0
Basic Forum Rules
Old money systems Empty16th November 2011, 1:02 am by Anrui暗涙
Please follow these basic rules as they will be enforced, some loosely some strictly.

1. Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting. Users consistently posting to the wrong forum may be given a warning

2. Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and …

Comments: 1
Poll
Latest topics
» Another jutsu list.
Old money systems Empty1st April 2012, 8:58 pm by Cyphrian Gavril

» Style Template
Old money systems Empty18th March 2012, 8:20 pm by Anrui暗涙

» Human Puppets
Old money systems Empty13th March 2012, 12:29 am by Anrui暗涙

» In game Weather
Old money systems Empty7th March 2012, 12:00 am by Anrui暗涙

» Tick Tock, There Goes The Clock
Old money systems Empty6th March 2012, 11:14 pm by Anrui暗涙

» Mission Creation
Old money systems Empty2nd March 2012, 8:01 pm by Anrui暗涙

» Old money systems
Old money systems Empty2nd March 2012, 6:30 pm by Anrui暗涙

» Check list2.0
Old money systems Empty2nd March 2012, 6:06 pm by Hinotsuki

» Rough Item List WIP
Old money systems Empty2nd February 2012, 10:02 am by Seisho

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
Anrui暗涙
Old money systems I_vote_lcapOld money systems I_voting_barOld money systems I_vote_rcap 
Hinotsuki
Old money systems I_vote_lcapOld money systems I_voting_barOld money systems I_vote_rcap 
Hoshua"TheForever"Hoo
Cyphrian Gavril
Most active topics
Specialties Revealed!
Test for alt stats
Old money systems
Traveling.
~Raw Jutsus!~
Characters MIA!
Ninjutsu core basics
Another jutsu list.
Example for the Stats
Trainings posts and Stats
Statistics
We have 15 registered users
The newest registered user is enrihen

Our users have posted a total of 208 messages in 41 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Old money systems

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hinotsuki
Admin
Hinotsuki

Old money systems Empty
PostSubject: Old money systems   Old money systems Empty29th February 2012, 9:37 pm

After going through the english and german wiki i finally found something. Bak then there were copper,silver and gold coins.

In Japan those were called Mon,Momme and Ryo

Mon being Copper

Momme being Silver

And Ryo being Gold

One Ryo was ca = 50 momme =4000 Mon

this is kind of odd...well back then it varied very often.They were more bartering thus the prices and value of money changed.

I think that 1 Ryo= 100 Momme = 10000 Mon

Is easier ,yet the numbers are big

Back to top Go down
Anrui暗涙
Admin
Anrui暗涙

Old money systems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old money systems   Old money systems Empty29th February 2012, 9:51 pm

Great idea indeed to have it on a scale of 100 basically. Your scale would work nicely and be easy and efficient. Yes, let's go with this.

But there is some problems and concerns that I have, like for example, are the base prices for things likely to change from this? Or the payment of shinobi in villages?

And also how will we limit how much money one can have? I mean these are coins right? Coins have weight, so I suggest that each coin has a certain weight to it.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobichron.rpg-board.net
Hinotsuki
Admin
Hinotsuki

Old money systems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old money systems   Old money systems Empty29th February 2012, 9:58 pm

I find

1 Gold(ryo) = 10 Silver(Momme)=100 Copper(Mon)

Easier ,most Pen and paper got it like this...beside it would make out work easier. We would need to think less and could take some of the stuff for ours.
I am sure there are price lists of the items out there.

We can add bartering as well.

and please no weights...the coins...well...in the end it would make it too complicated.

Back to top Go down
Anrui暗涙
Admin
Anrui暗涙

Old money systems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old money systems   Old money systems Empty29th February 2012, 10:02 pm

Yes, that would be MUCH easier to handle.

But at the same time, what if people carry around like thousands of coins? What you you have a million Mon in your pocket?...well we could have like I dunno, banks and stuff maybe XD Or some exchange system that player can go to and exchange all that useless Mon for Momme and Ryo XD
Back to top Go down
Hinotsuki
Admin
Hinotsuki

Old money systems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old money systems   Old money systems Empty1st March 2012, 7:23 am

We could give weight per amount of Mon,Momme and Ryo

sadly i exchanged my tiny Pfennig XD

those were partially made of copper XD

the coins have to be relatively light...
But to think about this gives me a headache!
And sure they will be a bank and changing system.Otherwise it wouldn't be possible?
Back to top Go down
Anrui暗涙
Admin
Anrui暗涙

Old money systems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old money systems   Old money systems Empty1st March 2012, 2:37 pm

Hmm, what do you mean weight per amount? Like if you have 10 coins it has a weight of 1 lb?

Maybe the different coins should have different weights or sizes? Just brainstorming.

I say that we make the exchanging system automatic?...nahhh then no one would have a need to go to the bank but to store money that they don't want to carry around with them. This can prove complex though, but it keeps people from getting filthy stanking rich from killing other characters XD

Or we think up some sort of looting system maybe? I am unsure now about the bank for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Hinotsuki
Admin
Hinotsuki

Old money systems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old money systems   Old money systems Empty2nd March 2012, 5:10 pm

We need a bank,a mod should look after it..or a trust worthy player.
i prefer mod though

no automatic exchanges..and i dunno about the weight i would love to not count it in.

i could maybe try to figure out the actual weight of a pure copper or gold coin but i don't want!

>>'

or i weight my gold chain..the medal of my gold chain....

however this would make it complex.
Back to top Go down
Anrui暗涙
Admin
Anrui暗涙

Old money systems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old money systems   Old money systems Empty2nd March 2012, 5:13 pm

Ok, ok, we do need a bank I guess. A bank per village maybe? Maybe some of the smaller villages won't have banks or whatever... (Would much prefer if Shinobi villages were called cities XD)

No need to go through all the trouble of weighing your chain :p
Back to top Go down
Hinotsuki
Admin
Hinotsuki

Old money systems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old money systems   Old money systems Empty2nd March 2012, 6:11 pm

It is a good gold chain a small one but..i think it is heavy for such a thin gold medal...however no weight...yes only cities have banks...so only the main vilages xD

the smaller ones won't i doubt it XD
Back to top Go down
Anrui暗涙
Admin
Anrui暗涙

Old money systems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old money systems   Old money systems Empty2nd March 2012, 6:14 pm

Well it would depend, maybe some will have it? Plus there are other cities as well besides the shinobi villages this is touched on in the series often that there are other places than the shinobi villages but they are mainly filled with non shinobi citizens and so forth and these can have banks too maybe.

Haha, now I wanna create some sort of place creation thing now XD So that players can create places too and need to have them accepted as well.
Back to top Go down
Hinotsuki
Admin
Hinotsuki

Old money systems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old money systems   Old money systems Empty2nd March 2012, 6:23 pm

No this will be as useless as NPC creation >>'

NO VILLAGE CREATION!

I ti difficult enough if we two try to make villages and i can not remember any non shinobi village xD
Back to top Go down
Anrui暗涙
Admin
Anrui暗涙

Old money systems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old money systems   Old money systems Empty2nd March 2012, 6:30 pm

Well what I suggested was not just village creation but Place creation. So that players can actually create in-game places and have to have it approved just like anything else. So let's say you want to have some ancient ruins to explore somewhere, you create it and wait for it to be reviewed and accepted. This was my idea.

Only like special places though, not normal places like a random forest clearing or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Old money systems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old money systems   Old money systems Empty

Back to top Go down

Old money systems
Page 1 of 1