Shinobi Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Naruto based rp board, currently under construction

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Basic RP rules
Specialties Revealed! - Page 2 Empty10th January 2012, 10:25 pm by Anrui暗涙
Basic RP rules

During roleplay it is important to exercise etiquette and respect for your fellow roleplayers roleplaying as well as patience. However there are certain guidelines in place that ensure that everything is fun but most importantly fair as fair play breeds fun when it comes to RP as well as easy.
God-modding, metagaming, auto-hitting and character control are not allowed and can be …

Comments: 0
Basic Forum Rules
Specialties Revealed! - Page 2 Empty16th November 2011, 1:02 am by Anrui暗涙
Please follow these basic rules as they will be enforced, some loosely some strictly.

1. Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting. Users consistently posting to the wrong forum may be given a warning

2. Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and …

Comments: 1
Poll
Latest topics
» Another jutsu list.
Specialties Revealed! - Page 2 Empty1st April 2012, 8:58 pm by Cyphrian Gavril

» Style Template
Specialties Revealed! - Page 2 Empty18th March 2012, 8:20 pm by Anrui暗涙

» Human Puppets
Specialties Revealed! - Page 2 Empty13th March 2012, 12:29 am by Anrui暗涙

» In game Weather
Specialties Revealed! - Page 2 Empty7th March 2012, 12:00 am by Anrui暗涙

» Tick Tock, There Goes The Clock
Specialties Revealed! - Page 2 Empty6th March 2012, 11:14 pm by Anrui暗涙

» Mission Creation
Specialties Revealed! - Page 2 Empty2nd March 2012, 8:01 pm by Anrui暗涙

» Old money systems
Specialties Revealed! - Page 2 Empty2nd March 2012, 6:30 pm by Anrui暗涙

» Check list2.0
Specialties Revealed! - Page 2 Empty2nd March 2012, 6:06 pm by Hinotsuki

» Rough Item List WIP
Specialties Revealed! - Page 2 Empty2nd February 2012, 10:02 am by Seisho

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
Anrui暗涙
Specialties Revealed! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSpecialties Revealed! - Page 2 I_voting_barSpecialties Revealed! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Hinotsuki
Specialties Revealed! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSpecialties Revealed! - Page 2 I_voting_barSpecialties Revealed! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Hoshua"TheForever"Hoo
Cyphrian Gavril
Most active topics
Specialties Revealed!
Test for alt stats
Old money systems
Traveling.
~Raw Jutsus!~
Characters MIA!
Ninjutsu core basics
Another jutsu list.
Example for the Stats
Trainings posts and Stats
Statistics
We have 15 registered users
The newest registered user is enrihen

Our users have posted a total of 208 messages in 41 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Specialties Revealed!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hoshua"TheForever"Hoo

Hoshua

Specialties Revealed! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Specialties Revealed!   Specialties Revealed! - Page 2 Empty30th November 2011, 4:24 pm

While Sakura's and Choji's are HULK SMASH!! and Its Clobering Time!
Back to top Go down
Hinotsuki
Admin
Hinotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Specialties Revealed!   Specialties Revealed! - Page 2 Empty30th November 2011, 4:29 pm

SAKURA is not using TAI
It is stated in the official info books that Sakuras as well Tsunades 'Tai' Are pure MEDICAL JUTSU ,those require a HUGE chakra control but little strentgh.
Tsunade simply focuses chakra into the fingertip and pokes oyu to death....yes not here though.
I doubt that.

ANd Choujis stuff is a Bloodline,Hidden ,taught from clan member to clan member so only Akemichi know how to use that. HOWEVER this needs alot of training,this chakra release..with the butterfly wings is hardly archieved without pills.
Back to top Go down
Hoshua"TheForever"Hoo

Hoshua

PostSubject: Re: Specialties Revealed!   Specialties Revealed! - Page 2 Empty30th November 2011, 4:40 pm

*sigh* I was just pointing out..... meh what ever, nit pick at my statements,just pointing out how you see them flattening or destroying something when they let one loose. Which brings me back tothe subject of the cursed ones since i recalled Jirobo Vs Choji.

Will we have them or at least the original ones, like that mad tall guy that Sasuke hangs out with, who may/may not be hunted upon by the few seeking the secrets to the curse seals?
Back to top Go down
Hinotsuki
Admin
Hinotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Specialties Revealed!   Specialties Revealed! - Page 2 Empty30th November 2011, 4:45 pm

Remember we said the games plays in the past. I am not sure..but somehow Sasuke and Co were not born yet in the first and second war,right? And i think Orochimaru was still a cute child...

And of course i am picking out EVERYTHING...i mean i am a born Aquarius...i am strict and always look for those who are on my level..i have the flaw to be demanding sometimes and to be too strict..but if i do something it will be done,correctly.

I am not sure if we will have curse seals,maybe one or two...those will get heavy drawbacks i think..nothing comes without a price.

And well Sakura is really not using Tai and Chojis is a Hidden,so we can restrict both real good. Also if you are not pleased with something,why not just working too?

I saw nothing form you yet,Hosh. Only you nit picking
Back to top Go down
Anrui暗涙
Admin
Anrui暗涙

PostSubject: Re: Specialties Revealed!   Specialties Revealed! - Page 2 Empty30th November 2011, 4:53 pm

Not to mention that Chouji's pills have some pretty significant side effects that could prove deadly.

Personally, I like the idea to branch the specialties into categories, which is what the original plan was, but I decided to scrap that for now so that we can work on them easier and get it out of the way.

Now that it has been brought up, I support the subcategories and I think we should make them optional, however, I do not think they should effect the stats at all whatsoever, or at least not much, nothing significant.

Maybe for example: Power and Speed styles, of course power would have the default strength level perhaps, or more and the same level of speed decreased to balance it all out so that it is still the same as the base Taijutsu that we have now.

So for example, maybe for Speed style, strength is reversed with dexterity, and replaced in the calculation with speed?

I like the idea for the subcategories that you suggest Hosh (it is more detailed than mine originally was), however, I do not want them to make an impact on the total stat calculation. Instead, it can be used to give insight to fighting styles.

Regarding Taijutsu and all other similar specialties (Weaponry, Kenjutsu, Puppetry, Fuinjutsu), I insist that they must have to function as the others do, such as Ninjutsu. Meaning they will have techniques that have to be learned the same, however, there will also be, perhaps different fighting styles available as well. Basically the same that we are going to do with ninjutsu, genjutsu and such. I think we should leave the creation to these more in the hands of the players initially however. So in other words, one cannot simply throw random kicks and punches, this would give taijutsu and such a major advantage over the others.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobichron.rpg-board.net
Anrui暗涙
Admin
Anrui暗涙

PostSubject: Re: Specialties Revealed!   Specialties Revealed! - Page 2 Empty30th November 2011, 4:57 pm

Hoshua"TheForever"Hoo wrote:
*sigh* I was just pointing out..... meh what ever, nit pick at my statements,just pointing out how you see them flattening or destroying something when they let one loose. Which brings me back tothe subject of the cursed ones since i recalled Jirobo Vs Choji.

Will we have them or at least the original ones, like that mad tall guy that Sasuke hangs out with, who may/may not be hunted upon by the few seeking the secrets to the curse seals?

Regarding Curse seals, I plan to have them be obtained through special events only, meaning only by events by 'event mods', myself, or Hino.

You two calm down, lets not quarrel, please remain respectful and consider the ideas of others completely instead explain nicely, why you do not like the proposed idea and include what you like about it and any ideas that you may have, respectively.
Back to top Go down
Hinotsuki
Admin
Hinotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Specialties Revealed!   Specialties Revealed! - Page 2 Empty30th November 2011, 4:58 pm

The sub-stuff is something i am strictly against. Cause we would need to change the stats a we bit to show the subs like for Tai (changed some stats as she is still working on it)Here this is the current one and i think this would be balanced.

Taijutsu:
STR -65
END -65
DEX -35
SEN -35
PHE -65
CTR -35
TAIKNW -95
GENKNW -30
NINKNW -30
WEAKNW -65
MEDICKNW -15
PUPPETKNW -45
FUINKNW -15
KENKNW -65
SUMKNW -30

(Speed)
Taijutsu:
STR -35
END -65
DEX -65
SEN -35
PHE -65
CTR -35
TAIKNW -95
GENKNW -30
NINKNW -30
WEAKNW -65
MEDICKNW -15
PUPPETKNW -45
FUINKNW -15

....i see not many differences just one stat changed >>'
Back to top Go down
Hinotsuki
Admin
Hinotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Specialties Revealed!   Specialties Revealed! - Page 2 Empty30th November 2011, 4:59 pm

Well if i get good and usable ideas i will be nice.Right now i only got stuff that would be incredible hard to use.Beside no one really waits for the finished Stats. which is typical.
Back to top Go down
Hoshua"TheForever"Hoo

Hoshua

PostSubject: Re: Specialties Revealed!   Specialties Revealed! - Page 2 Empty30th November 2011, 5:00 pm

*Pulls out a deck of cards and starts to shuffle while he leans back in his chair* Can't help it, I'm a Leo born in the shadow of the lamb. You haven't assigned me to anything so I haven't Stepped up as a leader to surpass the goals ahead of me.

And what do you mean I have done nothing, I think I serve as a good rep of the peoples. *looks around twisting in his tipped chair* At least they haven't said otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Hinotsuki
Admin
Hinotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Specialties Revealed!   Specialties Revealed! - Page 2 Empty30th November 2011, 5:09 pm

You know i am not your mum and there is a small checklist.Instead of waiting and being lazy,you could have asked.
What if we are too busy/lazy to simply assign a thing to you?
What if we have our hands full,need help ,but are too tired/lazy busy to ask?
what if we simply forgot you,since you hardly posted?
Back to top Go down
Anrui暗涙
Admin
Anrui暗涙

PostSubject: Re: Specialties Revealed!   Specialties Revealed! - Page 2 Empty30th November 2011, 5:14 pm

*Pulls out a deck of cards and starts to shuffle while he leans back in his chair* Can't help it, I'm a Leo born in the shadow of the lamb. You haven't assigned me to anything so I haven't Stepped up as a leader to surpass the goals ahead of me.

And what do you mean I have done nothing, I think I serve as a good rep of the peoples. *looks around twisting in his tipped chair* At least they haven't said otherwise.

You want something to do? Alright, do the jutsu list again, start over. We have a good source for you to use. I would first like to see ninjutsu done. Ninjutsu

Perhaps use a format like this.

Name:
Description:
Chakra Cost: (If any)
Stamina Cost: (If any)

Something like that.

Also, group them by element, for basic jutsu, have basic listed as an element. Do Shippuden as well, and I guess we can get rid of the stupid ones.

Uhhm, and also, can you make an item list? More like a list of basic tools and such sold at shops, Hino will guide you on that if you need any help.

Right...Angela? >.>;
Back to top Go down
Anrui暗涙
Admin
Anrui暗涙

PostSubject: Re: Specialties Revealed!   Specialties Revealed! - Page 2 Empty30th November 2011, 5:15 pm

Hinotsuki wrote:
You know i am not your mum and there is a small checklist.Instead of waiting and being lazy,you could have asked.
What if we are too busy/lazy to simply assign a thing to you?
What if we have our hands full,need help ,but are too tired/lazy busy to ask?
what if we simply forgot you,since you hardly posted?

Good point, I agree with you.

Also, Hosh, do you have any other forms of contact? Such as an IM, maybe MSN or Skype?
Back to top Go down
Hinotsuki
Admin
Hinotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Specialties Revealed!   Specialties Revealed! - Page 2 Empty30th November 2011, 5:16 pm

We said no Shippuded,before,so no Shippuden.No changeing.

And wouldn't it be more like.

Jutsu Name:
Clan/Village:
Requirements:
Chakra costs:
Stamina costs:
Description:
Back to top Go down
Hinotsuki
Admin
Hinotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Specialties Revealed!   Specialties Revealed! - Page 2 Empty30th November 2011, 5:17 pm

Hosh,forget the Ninjutsu.Go update the Checklist! Means,look what we have done and what we need,then correct it there and then work on ninjutsu.

Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hinotsuki
Admin
Hinotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Specialties Revealed!   Specialties Revealed! - Page 2 Empty30th November 2011, 5:23 pm

Yeah item list..i have a post baout that already,please post there...i can not do everything,right TyleR?
I mean...who is doing the systems again....T_T
Back to top Go down
Anrui暗涙
Admin
Anrui暗涙

PostSubject: Re: Specialties Revealed!   Specialties Revealed! - Page 2 Empty30th November 2011, 5:27 pm

Hinotsuki wrote:
We said no Shippuded,before,so no Shippuden.No changeing.

And wouldn't it be more like.

Jutsu Name:
Clan/Village:
Requirements:
Chakra costs:
Stamina costs:
Description:

Ah, I knew I was forgetting some aspects of the format!

I tell him to do shippuden as well because without it, there is a very small and limited list of jutsu generally. Some shippuden techniques are really good and balanced, we can always delete the ones that are not that good.

Don't argue that 'we are not starting during that time' or whatever, most of those techniques have been around for a long time, however they have not been shown in the series until Shippuden, most of them being Raiton techniques since Raiton wasn't even shown much until Shippuden. As well as other elements that were expanded on in Shippuden.
Back to top Go down
Hinotsuki
Admin
Hinotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Specialties Revealed!   Specialties Revealed! - Page 2 Empty30th November 2011, 5:30 pm

Sure,yet....>->'
Some were developed in Shippuden like the chidori and rasengan ones,those sould be left out.
And i think i said before that people can make their own jutsu.RIght?

I will lter post a format for those who make jutsu.
I wanna know if it is a hidden or KG,if not it can go into the normal jutsu list,so everyone cna have the jutsu,thus it expands and everyone helps.
Back to top Go down
Hoshua"TheForever"Hoo

Hoshua

PostSubject: Re: Specialties Revealed!   Specialties Revealed! - Page 2 Empty30th November 2011, 5:43 pm

I have but one thing to say.......and il do it with a Picture Specialties Revealed! - Page 2 Challenge-accepted
Back to top Go down
Hoshua"TheForever"Hoo

Hoshua

PostSubject: Re: Specialties Revealed!   Specialties Revealed! - Page 2 Empty30th November 2011, 5:55 pm

Is the chakra/ stamina cost up to me or leave it blank and have you admins sort it out or have chakra cost go by rank?

Also on that contacting me, if im not here or on SL then most likely im away from the computer either at work or asleep.
Back to top Go down
Anrui暗涙
Admin
Anrui暗涙

PostSubject: Re: Specialties Revealed!   Specialties Revealed! - Page 2 Empty30th November 2011, 6:18 pm

Is the chakra/ stamina cost up to me or leave it blank and have you admins sort it out or have chakra cost go by rank?

Also on that contacting me, if im not here or on SL then most likely im away from the computer either at work or asleep.

You can do the Chakra and Stamina if you wish, we're going to look over it either way, so why not.

Chakra cost is as following.

E= 10
D= 15
C= 30
B= 45
A= 65
S= 95

These are the minumums and maximums. For example, the minimum for a C rank is 30, and the max is 45. So, the number can be between the two, it can be equal to 30, however, it may not be equal to 45 for example, as 45 would be B rank.

The same structure is used for the Knowledge requirements as well, meaning, how much you have to know in the subject the technique is under (in this case, Ninjutsu). Other requirements are not required for all of them, but some may need other requirements such as strength, etc.

Oh, sorry, sometimes I forget that everyone is not like myself and Ange, we virtually live on the internet XD
Back to top Go down
Hinotsuki
Admin
Hinotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Specialties Revealed!   Specialties Revealed! - Page 2 Empty30th November 2011, 6:58 pm

Leave it out Hosh ..and tyler..since we never really made this min and max yet,...do not simply say do it like this and tht. The requirements we have now like E= 5
Is for KNW only

the minumum and maximum for the other stats vary a bit.

I would say minimum for E = 5 maximum =10
so it varies there
Back to top Go down
Anrui暗涙
Admin
Anrui暗涙

PostSubject: Re: Specialties Revealed!   Specialties Revealed! - Page 2 Empty30th November 2011, 9:05 pm

Hinotsuki wrote:
Leave it out Hosh ..and tyler..since we never really made this min and max yet,...do not simply say do it like this and tht. The requirements we have now like E= 5
Is for KNW only

the minumum and maximum for the other stats vary a bit.

I would say minimum for E = 5 maximum =10
so it varies there

In other words, the previous...

E= 5
D= 10
C= 25
B= 40
A= 60
S= 90
Back to top Go down
Hinotsuki
Admin
Hinotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Specialties Revealed!   Specialties Revealed! - Page 2 Empty2nd December 2011, 1:25 pm

Balanced:
STR -30
END -30
DEX -30
SEN -30
PHE -30
CTR -30
TAIKNW -30
GENKNW -30
NINKNW -30
WEAKNW -30
MEDICKNW -30
PUPPETKNW -30
FUINKNW -30
KENKNW -30
SUMKNW -30

The Balanced Ninja is capable of using every art of Jutsu. However this doesn't mean it is good. To be balanced a lot of time has to be investigated in every kind of Jutsu. This will give you the advantage to learn it all but you will never master it. Only average result will be gained. On a side note,people might notice that the Balanced Shinobi has much less oints then the rest,it seems easier,however it is kind discouraging on the same side as the Balanced Shinobi is kind of useless,unlike the rest ,he/she got no powerfull S rank Jutsu,not even A or b rank.We want to prevent to have characters with all Jutsu and traits! We want creativity .Be original.

Taijutsu:
STR -65
END -65
DEX -35
SEN -35
PHE -65
CTR -35
TAIKNW -95
GENKNW -30
NINKNW -30
WEAKNW -65
MEDICKNW -15
PUPPETKNW -45
FUINKNW -15
KENKNW -65
SUMKNW -30

Genjutsu:
STR -40
END -55
DEX -40
SEN -55
PHE 40
CTR -70
TAIKNW -30
GENKNW -95
NINKNW -65
WEAKNW -15
MEDICKNW -65
PUPPETKNW -30
FUINKNW -45
KENKNW -15
SUMKNW -30

Ninjutsu:
STR -40
END -55
DEX -40
SEN -70
PHE 40
CTR -55
TAIKNW -30
GENKNW -65
NINKNW -95
WEAKNW -15
MEDICKNW -65
PUPPETKNW -30
FUINKNW -45
KENKNW -15
SUMKNW -30

Ningu(weapon):
STR -65
END -35
DEX -65
SEN -35
PHE -65
CTR -35
TAIKNW -65
GENKNW -30
NINKNW -30
WEAKNW -95
MEDICKNW -15
PUPPETKNW -45
FUINKNW -15
KENKNW -65
SUMKNW -30

Advanced stats

Medical
STR -35
END -65
DEX -35
SEN -65
PHE 35
CTR -65
TAIKNW -30
GENKNW -65
NINKNW -65
WEAKNW -15
MEDICKNW -95
PUPPETKNW -30
FUINKNW -45
KENKNW -15
SUMKNW -30

Fuinjutsu
STR -35
END -35
DEX -65
SEN -65
PHE 35
CTR -65
TAIKNW -30
GENKNW -65
NINKNW -65
WEAKNW -15
MEDICKNW -45
PUPPETKNW -30
FUINKNW -95
KENKNW -15
SUMKNW -30
END -55
DEX -40
SEN -40
PHE -55
CTR -60
TAIKNW -45
GENKNW -30
NINKNW -30
WEAKNW -65
MEDICKNW -15
PUPPETKNW -65
FUINKNW -15
KENKNW -95
SUMKNW-30

Puppets:
STR -35
END -35
DEX -65
SEN -35
PHE -65
CTR -65
TAIKNW -65
GENKNW -30
NINKNW -30
WEAKNW -65
MEDICKNW -15
PUPPETKNW -95
FUINKNW -15
KENKNW -45
SUMKNW -30

Summoning:
STR -35
END -65
DEX -65
SEN -65
PHE 35
CTR -35
TAIKNW -30
GENKNW -45
NINKNW -65
WEAKNW -15
MEDICKNW -30
PUPPETKNW -30
FUINKNW -65
KENKNW -15
SUMKNW -95

Last edited by Hinotsuki on 9th December 2011, 9:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anrui暗涙
Admin
Anrui暗涙

PostSubject: Re: Specialties Revealed!   Specialties Revealed! - Page 2 Empty2nd December 2011, 2:05 pm

Concerning the balanced one, you do recognize that this means at up to borderline A rank techniques may be learned by a balanced player? I am just making sure, is all...as you know I always think that balanced should be harsher.

They all actually look pretty good if I must say so myself. I will test them when I can in order to see if they are stable and if they will work alright, unless you already tested while making them.

Also, the last one is weaponry correct? Is that word, Ninpu? I am sorry, but the underline kinda confuses me a bit. XD
Back to top Go down
Hinotsuki
Admin
Hinotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Specialties Revealed!   Specialties Revealed! - Page 2 Empty2nd December 2011, 3:07 pm

Ningu = Weapon XD

Ningu no Jutsu.

Jutsu of Weaponry,art of weaponry,if you will and well YOU made the Balanced one. I simply wrote it out XD

This is why i said,that Balanced has MORE points then the rest XD
Which is kinda weird,i would make it a bit weaker XD

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Specialties Revealed!   Specialties Revealed! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Specialties Revealed!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Chronicles :: Administration Center :: Suggestions and Discussions :: Stats and other core elements-
Jump to: