Shinobi Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Naruto based rp board, currently under construction

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Basic RP rules
Summoning Guidelines and Template Empty10th January 2012, 10:25 pm by Anrui暗涙
Basic RP rules

During roleplay it is important to exercise etiquette and respect for your fellow roleplayers roleplaying as well as patience. However there are certain guidelines in place that ensure that everything is fun but most importantly fair as fair play breeds fun when it comes to RP as well as easy.
God-modding, metagaming, auto-hitting and character control are not allowed and can be …

Comments: 0
Basic Forum Rules
Summoning Guidelines and Template Empty16th November 2011, 1:02 am by Anrui暗涙
Please follow these basic rules as they will be enforced, some loosely some strictly.

1. Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting. Users consistently posting to the wrong forum may be given a warning

2. Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and …

Comments: 1
Poll
Latest topics
» Another jutsu list.
Summoning Guidelines and Template Empty1st April 2012, 8:58 pm by Cyphrian Gavril

» Style Template
Summoning Guidelines and Template Empty18th March 2012, 8:20 pm by Anrui暗涙

» Human Puppets
Summoning Guidelines and Template Empty13th March 2012, 12:29 am by Anrui暗涙

» In game Weather
Summoning Guidelines and Template Empty7th March 2012, 12:00 am by Anrui暗涙

» Tick Tock, There Goes The Clock
Summoning Guidelines and Template Empty6th March 2012, 11:14 pm by Anrui暗涙

» Mission Creation
Summoning Guidelines and Template Empty2nd March 2012, 8:01 pm by Anrui暗涙

» Old money systems
Summoning Guidelines and Template Empty2nd March 2012, 6:30 pm by Anrui暗涙

» Check list2.0
Summoning Guidelines and Template Empty2nd March 2012, 6:06 pm by Hinotsuki

» Rough Item List WIP
Summoning Guidelines and Template Empty2nd February 2012, 10:02 am by Seisho

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
Anrui暗涙
Summoning Guidelines and Template I_vote_lcapSummoning Guidelines and Template I_voting_barSummoning Guidelines and Template I_vote_rcap 
Hinotsuki
Summoning Guidelines and Template I_vote_lcapSummoning Guidelines and Template I_voting_barSummoning Guidelines and Template I_vote_rcap 
Hoshua"TheForever"Hoo
Cyphrian Gavril
Most active topics
Specialties Revealed!
Test for alt stats
Old money systems
Traveling.
~Raw Jutsus!~
Characters MIA!
Ninjutsu core basics
Another jutsu list.
Example for the Stats
Trainings posts and Stats
Statistics
We have 15 registered users
The newest registered user is enrihen

Our users have posted a total of 208 messages in 41 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Summoning Guidelines and Template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anrui暗涙
Admin
Anrui暗涙

Summoning Guidelines and Template Empty
PostSubject: Summoning Guidelines and Template   Summoning Guidelines and Template Empty9th January 2012, 10:40 am

When creating summoning creatures please follow the following guidelines and use the template.
Code:

[b]Name:[/b] The name of the creature
[b]Contract Holder:[/b] The character that has the contract to summon the creature
[b]Species:[/b] The species of animal is being summoned
[b]Description:[/b] A description of how the summon looks, etc.
[b]Weight:[/b] How much the summon weighs.
[b]Height:[/b] How tall the summon is.
[b]Abilities:[/b] What can the summon do
[b]Size:[/b] The size classification of your summon, which determines chakra cost and other factors. Fine, Diminutive, Tiny, Small, Medium, Large, Huge, Gargantuan, Colossal.

Example:

Name: Gamabunta
Contract Holder: Naruto Uzumaki
Species: Toad

Description: Gamabunta is a fairly large toad, who even towers over giant trees. He has reddish orange skin, characterized by the distinct red markings on his face which resembles war paint. Gamabunta also has a scar down the right side of his face. He has beady yellow eyes in the form of what a toad would have, since obviously he is one. Gamabunta wears large blue 'happi vest' and is often seen with a kiseru pipe in his mouth, since he often smokes. Gamabunta always carries around a massive dosu blade with him at his hip. Gamabunta is often very grumpy and apathetic, however he will protect his kin fiercely and do what he can to assist them.

Abilities: Gamabunta is a formidable fighter no matter who summons him, being very wise and intelligent as well as powerful, he can cause a lot of damage. Gamabunta has a proficiency for taijutsu, being able to leap incredible heights despite his size as well as fight in mid-air with skill and prowess. Gamabunta is also highly skilled at Suiton ninjutsu and possesses powerful techniques which makes him a powerful ally against fire uses. Gamabunta can also prepare toad oil inside of his mouth and spew the highly flammable oil out of his mouth, making the potential for powerful collaboration techniques.

Size: Gargantuan.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobichron.rpg-board.net

Summoning Guidelines and Template
Page 1 of 1