Shinobi Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Naruto based rp board, currently under construction

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Basic RP rules
Economic System Empty10th January 2012, 10:25 pm by Anrui暗涙
Basic RP rules

During roleplay it is important to exercise etiquette and respect for your fellow roleplayers roleplaying as well as patience. However there are certain guidelines in place that ensure that everything is fun but most importantly fair as fair play breeds fun when it comes to RP as well as easy.
God-modding, metagaming, auto-hitting and character control are not allowed and can be …

Comments: 0
Basic Forum Rules
Economic System Empty16th November 2011, 1:02 am by Anrui暗涙
Please follow these basic rules as they will be enforced, some loosely some strictly.

1. Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting. Users consistently posting to the wrong forum may be given a warning

2. Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and …

Comments: 1
Poll
Latest topics
» Another jutsu list.
Economic System Empty1st April 2012, 8:58 pm by Cyphrian Gavril

» Style Template
Economic System Empty18th March 2012, 8:20 pm by Anrui暗涙

» Human Puppets
Economic System Empty13th March 2012, 12:29 am by Anrui暗涙

» In game Weather
Economic System Empty7th March 2012, 12:00 am by Anrui暗涙

» Tick Tock, There Goes The Clock
Economic System Empty6th March 2012, 11:14 pm by Anrui暗涙

» Mission Creation
Economic System Empty2nd March 2012, 8:01 pm by Anrui暗涙

» Old money systems
Economic System Empty2nd March 2012, 6:30 pm by Anrui暗涙

» Check list2.0
Economic System Empty2nd March 2012, 6:06 pm by Hinotsuki

» Rough Item List WIP
Economic System Empty2nd February 2012, 10:02 am by Seisho

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
Anrui暗涙
Economic System I_vote_lcapEconomic System I_voting_barEconomic System I_vote_rcap 
Hinotsuki
Economic System I_vote_lcapEconomic System I_voting_barEconomic System I_vote_rcap 
Hoshua"TheForever"Hoo
Cyphrian Gavril
Most active topics
Specialties Revealed!
Test for alt stats
Old money systems
Traveling.
~Raw Jutsus!~
Characters MIA!
Ninjutsu core basics
Another jutsu list.
Example for the Stats
Trainings posts and Stats
Statistics
We have 15 registered users
The newest registered user is enrihen

Our users have posted a total of 208 messages in 41 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Economic System

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anrui暗涙
Admin
Anrui暗涙

Economic System Empty
PostSubject: Economic System   Economic System Empty5th December 2011, 11:46 pm

Here on Shinobi Chronicles, we seek to have one of the most extensive and realistic rp systems out there possible, while sticking true to the core elements of Naruto. One of these systems we will attempt to install will be a full economic system, complete with taxes and paydays, the whole 9 yards.

Each village is to have a set amount of money at the beginning, and the village's total money is what they have to spend and of course this amount can be increased overtime regarding the overall income as well as the amount of spending each village does.

Each village will start initially with a total of 5 million Ryo to spend and distribute however they wish, keep in mind that the Kage handles the spending of the respective village's funds as well as amount of taxes being taxed and what is taxed. Taxes will be collected from the citizens (including shinobi residents) that live in the villages once every month. Shops and businesses will be taxed separately. What is a money system without taxes? How would economies thrive otherwise, as without taxing villages and countries would go completely broke.

Shinobi will be paid a monthly wage depending on their rank and receive bonuses for missions and other tasks. Students of the academy will not receive pay as they are not yet shinobi at all yet.

As for rogue ninja or missing ninja (those who do not live in villages) they will have the luxury of not having to pay for taxes at all; however, they will not receive any regular income for being a shinobi, or bonuses for missions. A rogue does have ways of making money though, but these ways are not entirely legal, such as robbing, stealing, or carrying out hits or other devious acts regularly associated with rogue ninja. Despite this, money will not just float into your pocket all the time. One cannot just use NPC's to gain money, meaning you cannot play your own NPC's or characters in order to make money or gain anything at all.

The Kage (and council, if the village has one) or someone designated by the Kage will have control over the funds for a village and can set the taxes and use the money as seen fit. Borrowing and agreements with other villages/countries is allowed.

Economy Mods will handle the moving of funds and make sure that nothing fishy is going on and that there is a reasonable amount of money in the world for the population.

Meaning that initially, there may not that much money out there since the number of players will likely be low, but overtime as the number of players increase, the amount of money in the world will as well.

Kages, be warned, using a villages funds incorrectly or otherwise making your people unhappy may result in a revolt. Or even a recession.

Perhaps there should be some sort of resource trade between villages and countries?
Back to top Go down
https://shinobichron.rpg-board.net
Hinotsuki
Admin
Hinotsuki

Economic System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Economic System   Economic System Empty6th December 2011, 10:30 am

Well ,we will most likely,state how the different countries look,whilst doing this we can also add a bit history.Since Naruto is not providing all info,we will need to think of something.We can state what kind of animals live at the different areas,thus make it more realistic,but also describe the flora of the lands. I mean Suna will most likely import rice and vegetables,whilst selling meat(sandoworm meat! XD)it is located in a desert afterall. Konoha is surrounded by a forest a thick forest the village itself is build by wood and stone ,the whole village is.So i guess wood is something they sell and wood is needed for many things. Building ships,firewood. Suna will need firewood as the nights are cold, Kiri is a small island,the resources there are limited i think they might need to import much as well.

When we add this,we are able to have caravan missions and the rogue and missing nin could attack the caravans if they want,trading routes are often not a secret.
Back to top Go down
Anrui暗涙
Admin
Anrui暗涙

Economic System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Economic System   Economic System Empty6th December 2011, 1:01 pm

Yes, I agree, but shall we include lesser countries as well?

Land of Fire:
Major Resources: Lumber, Agriculture. ?
Minor Resources: Stone, Iron, Seafood. ?

Land of Water:
Major Resources: Seafood. ?
Minor: Lumber ?

Land of Wind:
Major: Glass, Sandstone, Salt, ?
Minor: Seafood (there is a sea at the very south of Wind Country), ?

Land of Earth:
Major: Metals, Ores, Minerals, Gems, Stone ?
Minor: Seafood, ?

Land of Lightning:
Major: Ores, Metals, Gems, ?
Minor: ?

This is for the 5 major countries, but this is rather hard, maybe each should have special things as well?

And yes, I agree that we should have list unique flora and fauna for different countries and such as well.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobichron.rpg-board.net
Hinotsuki
Admin
Hinotsuki

Economic System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Economic System   Economic System Empty6th December 2011, 2:26 pm

I am kinda sure,Kayenta could ome up with something here....And yes we should add the lesser lands too. First..to focus on how the lands look..imagine what could grow there more and what not.
Kiri most likely got special weapons as well,remember there mist shinobi,the 7 swordsmen had all special weapon,so they might even have special ore?

Chakra conductin minerals.Also you can refine salt out of the sea water,so salt is no problem for Kiri.

But you know we can also add some other stuff. Like alcohol,ninja weapons,clothes , think a bit of SKyrim,what else can you get there,what could you buy and sell!?

I really think,for that we should work on the item list xD

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Economic System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Economic System   Economic System Empty

Back to top Go down

Economic System
Page 1 of 1